Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Friday, May 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking to recruit a Stores Officer responsible for coordination of the daily operations of the store including inventory control and management in line with established procedures.
STORE OFFICER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receipt and Issuance of materials both physically and in the system both in Nairobi and other regions.
• Verification of reports from other regions and contractors before replenishing their stock.
• Dispatching materials to regions through Stock Transfer Order (STO) process.
• Inventory management: Plan and project Stores requirements and monitor efficient utilization.
• Assist in GMPS processing.
• Manage equipment recovery and disposal process and provide necessary reports.
• Maintain Asset Register.
• Ensure the stores are well kept and arranged.
• To check the supplies thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification, condition etc.
• To take appropriate action for care and preservation of the stock items .
• Periodical stock verification (Impromptu/Quarterly/Annually) and always ensure correctness of stock.
• Ensure the stores are well kept and arranged and maintain the neat and tidiness of all company stores.
• To pass Good received notes , Purchase invoice and other paperwork received from vendor and send this to Accounts department for payment.
• To maintain all stores documents up to date.
• Generate various reports and reconciliations and submit to concerned users .
• Maintaining re-order level reports and reviewing these with user departments on an ongoing basis.
• Receiving and solving complaints about the services or products received and issued.
• Any other duty assigned by the line manager from time to time.
STORE OFFICER ROLE QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, supply chain, inventory Management, procurement, or an equivalent field
• Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) qualification or other qualification in Stores/inventory management will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a busy stores/inventory management department.
• Experience working in the Telecommunication industry will be a distinct advantage.
• Hands on experience working with a stores/inventory management software/ERP. Those with SAP experience have an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.