Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Financial Planning and Analysis: work on budgets/business plans and forecasts. This includes analysis of actual drivers of the business and communicating them concisely verbally and in writing.
• Unit Economics: Oversee new product pricing, discounts etc.and challenging existing metrics.
• Partnerships: Collaborate with other departments on establishing partnerships with new stakeholders and demonstrate economic value of those partnerships through business cases.
• Due Diligence: Work on investor due diligences and RBFs from time to time.
• Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a similar discipline.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence.Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
• High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.