Study Administrative officers-Finance
Jobs at:Kenya Medical Research
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Imprest reconciliations and management
• Petty cash management
• Bank reconciliations
• Monitor budget through expenditure tracking
• Prepare variance reports
• Assist in facilitating trainings & conferences
• Monitor & ensure payments for vendors are actualized
• Manage contracts & agreements between the Program & other service providers
• Asset register management
• Assist in Inventory management
• Support in study related procurement processes and tracking of supplies
• B.com. Degree (Finance/Accounting option), Business Administration or equivalent
• CPA (II) or Equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy organization
• Experience working in research organization is an added advantage
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software packages
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Knowledge and experience in Procurement and supplies
• Good presentation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
• Must include a current CV with names of at least three referees.
• Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26th August, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.