Supervisor - Profile Development
Jobs at:Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 27, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role is responsible for conducting profile development in the unit
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
• Develop profiles for subjects under investigations.
• Carrying out Financial Analysis relating to lifestyle Audits.
• Update, analyze and present technical reports for lifestyle audit cases
• Ensure confidentiality and integrity of data throughout the investigation process.
• Observe timelines as per procedure manual and service level agreement while conducting investigations.
• Utilize data sources and methodologies to support optimum usage of information received from internal/external to facilitate profile development
• Compile profile reports and forward to supervisor for review.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
• Participate in development, review and implementation of frameworks, policies & procedures for the Unit.
• Carry out day-to-day operations in the unit
• Implement work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
• Implement initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit.
Decision Making / Job Influence
• Compiling profile reports with necessary recommendations to the Assistant Manager for appropriate action.
• Office setting
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Commerce or related discipline from a recognized university.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
• Ethics, Certificate in Criminal/Fraud Investigations
Previous relevant work experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
• Demonstrated high level of integrity.
• Resilience, resourceful and energetic.
• Excellent supervisory skills.
• Attentive to details.
• Open minded and flexible in thought and tactics
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.