Jobs at:Ronalds LLP
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 27 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ronalds LLP is looking to hire Tax Managers who will act as tax experts for the tax advisory services in the organization.
1. Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in finance/ accounting or an equivalent business related course from a recognized institution.
2. A master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
3. Must possess a professional qualification CPA (K)/ ACCA/ CISA/ CFA or any other.
4. Must be a member of a professional body in good standing.
5. Five years work experience with at least three years’ in a supervisory role in a professional services industry.
6. Excellent leadership management skills.
7. Excellent marketing and networking skills.
8. Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
9. Great problem solving and decision making skills.
1. Oversee various assignments including tax health checks, tax compliance, corporate finance, transfer pricing and international taxation for clients in various industries ensuring seamless and competitive advice.
2. Responsible for ensuring that there is adequate planning for all the assignments assigned to you before commencement.
3. Responsible for ensuring that the clients’ engagements assigned to you have properly been executed in accordance with the work plan and ensure that the timelines have been adhered to.
4. Conduct sufficient research on every client’s business, obtain the industry knowledge of the business prior to commencement of the assignment.
5. Draft high quality and comprehensive reports to clients that are compliant with various legislations.
6. Understand the Kenyan and the East African tax systems, both direct and indirect taxes.
7. Understand and interpret financial statements and the applicable tax implications for different industries.
8. Issue accurate tax opinions on various clients’ queries.
9. Conduct tax and financial analysis on businesses and present written reports on the implications.
10. Offer quality review for all work done by juniors and ensure the work is being done as per the set objectives.
11. Participate in business development through proposal writing, expression of interests, cross selling and upselling.
12. Be in charge of client relationship management to the existing clients and ensure that those in your portfolio receive satisfactory services at all levels.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.