Team Leader -Account Opening (Faulu MFB)
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 30 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure KYC Policy, ALM Account review, process and controls in account opening are implemented in line with overall operations policy and prudential guidelines
• Oversee receiving and sorting all customer documents received against the submission tracking form. and ensuring that they are processed within the applicable Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Ensure all Account opening documents are counter checked and relevant documents are attached, and the required parties have approved.
• Ensure all accounts being opened observe AML guidelines
• Ensure all new accounts are KYC compliant.
• Facilitate the sending of search requests and sharing of the report with the Branches.
• Ensure timely feedback concerning any account opening enquiries and resolution of issues.
• Ensure compliance to operational policies and procedures.
• Oversee filing of all original source documents and all designated periodic reports.
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor from time to time.
• To manage staff leave in accordance to the leave policy guidelines.
• Offer leadership and guidance to the account opening services team
• Manage, motivate and train staff to ensure productivity is optimized and level of staff competency is continuously upgraded.
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in a business-related field
• Over 3 years’ experience in Operations
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network.
• Experience in all aspects of Customer Service and banking processes
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• A team player
• Pleasant disposition
• Willing to learn, a fast learner preferred.
• Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.