Jobs at:Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
05 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports: Operations Manager
Overall purpose of this role is to communicate organizational needs, oversee pickers performance, provide guidance and support, identify development needs and manage the reciprocal relationship between staff and the organization so that each is successful.
• Evaluating performance and providing feedback
• Guiding the team understand the performance targets and goals.
• Creating, monitoring and managing teams schedule to ensure there is maximum number of agents on shift for smooth work flow and increased productivity
• To orient and train new hires on Customer service
• Assisting in resolving pickers issues and disputes
• Record keeping and tracking of pickers sick offs to ensure there is uninterrupted productivity at work
• Prepare weekly reports on teams performance for submission to the managers.
• Come up with ideas and deliberate on those proposed by team.
• Management of airtime budget for use by the pickers.
Qualification and Experience Required
• Diploma in Business Management or equivalent from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
• A minimum of 5-7years of relevant working experience in Customer Service and Sales.
• Good / Advanced working knowledge of MS office Suites.
Essential knowledge and Skills
• Customer oriented.
• Achievement oriented dynamic and initiative.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Strong analytical/problem solving, and management of crisis
• Excellent conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills.
• Budget management and cost control skills.
• High degree of integrity, dependability and confidentiality.
• Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
• Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team.
• A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an on-going basis.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their application letter, Expected salary and detailed CVs with a day– time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Team leader-Pickers on the Subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.