Jobs at:Adanian Labs
Deadline of this Job:
08 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, December 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
• Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
• Motivating software development teams and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
• Being transparent with the teams about challenges, failures, and successes.
• Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
• Analyzing project briefs, requirements, and deliverables.
• Implementing best practices and coding standards.
• Champion a culture of good security, coding standards, architecture patterns, resiliency, and documentation practices.
• Work across all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, operations, and support).
• Provide technical leadership to small teams, local and remote
Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
• Minimum 4 years in a technical leadership role for software development projects
• Expertise in at least one major programming language, with working knowledge of others
• Extensive experience with multiple programming languages
• Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• proven ability to mentor and train junior developers
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.