Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Temporary Accountant reports to the Finance and Accounting Manager and provides in-house expertise in a specialized area of Finance.
The Temporary Accountant is responsible for preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, budgets, and cost allocation for ThinkWell Institute, a non-profit organization, and field office support. This position is responsible for payroll, benefits, reporting & compliance. The Accountant will oversee the processing and data entry for accounts payable, deposit entries, reconciliations, and other accounting duties.
This position is a full-time, temporary position. The temporary Accountant is fully remote, and can be based anywhere ThinkWell has a presence. This is temporary position is for 4 months.
• Ensure accounting activities are recorded in appropriate systems to ensure accurate reporting
• Follow the company’s established accounting processes
• Record payroll for ThinkWell Institute in a timely and accurate manner
• Support payroll for global ThinkWell entities & offices
• Month-end allocations & cost reporting
• Prepare Journal Entries
• Reconcile & balance general ledger accounts
• Assist with and prepare documentation for third party financial audits
• Assist with preparation of quarterly financial packets to be presented at the board meetings
• Monthly General Ledger Account Reconciliations and Adjusting Journal Entry Processing
• Cash Flow Reporting
• Month End Reporting
• Support all Accounts Payable Specialist duties
• Bank Reconciliations
• Provide support for field and domestic programs by conducting live meeting training on financial systems (Timekeeping/Expense Reporting) and processes
• Think big
• Influence the conversation
• Empower others
• Be exceptional
• Always question
• Relate authentically
• Evolve by learning
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.