Jobs at:Tatu City Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this role, you will provide general strategic support to the sales and legal team. You will be responsible for executing objectives, strategies, and action plans to ensure all real estate transactions are closed on time and cash collected as required.
1. Reviewing collections due and contacting clients to inform them of their due payments.
2. Ensure client payments are up to date and negotiate reasonable payment plans for overdue payments.
3. Coordinate with external legal counsel to issue default and termination notices to clients with overdue payments.
4. Client account reconciliation and sharing acknowledgement receipts for all the projects;
5. Monitoring documentation on each transaction to ensure completion and accuracy;
6. Ensuring each transaction is closed within the agreed timelines;
7. Regular updates to Sales Team on the available parcels for sale;
8. Immediate dispatch of inquiries to the Sales Team;
9. Inputting data and keeping accurate and up-to-date data in the CRM;
10. Constant follow-up and correspondence with external legal counsels on transaction progress and weekly status review;
11. Drafting transactional documents such as offer letters and offers for sale/lease;
12. Managing external service providers such as agents, including preparation of agency and/or introductory commission agreements;
13. Ensuring all transactional documentation for all existing purchasers is complete by the agreed timeline;
14. Counter-check land checklists and preparation of draft term sheets thereon for internal legal counsel review;
15. Reviewing critical dates and evaluating documentation terms;
Hard skills and experience:
1. A minimum of two years’ experience working as a paralegal in a busy law firm.
2. Strong ICT skills.
3. Well-versed with Microsoft Office and document management systems.
4. University Degree or Diploma relevant to the position.
1. Mature, pragmatic and flexible.
2. Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Rigorous and organized approach.
5. Good attention to detail.
6. Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
7. Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a rapidly changing environment.
1. High energy.
3. Strong work ethic.
4. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Closing: 10th February 2023
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Use the emails(s) below to apply
• Transactions Associate - Apply Here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.