Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, May 11 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, May 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for Cashflow management, Treasury dealings, Asset and Custody reconciliations, Regulatory Reporting and Compliance (IRA),timely and accurate bank reconciliation, treasury accounting and maintaining financial records The job holder also ensures all requirements by internal and external auditors are met in a timely and accurate manner.
1. Responsible for cash flow analysis and management;
2. Daily cash flow & liquidity management.
3. Seeking investment opportunities for free cash through deposit placements & uplifts.
4. Management of relationships with treasury departments of financial institutions in relation to term deposits.
5. Foreign currency dealings as needs arise.
6. Circulating cash flow data as per lines of businesses for clear decision making with regard to available cash and near cash instruments.
Asset and Custody Reconciliations;
1. Update of records and investment schedules in line with the approved tactical asset allocation decisions in relation to business funds in line with value optimization objectives.
2. Participate in the monthly closing of the books of accounts through transactional & accrual accounting.
3. Carry out monthly bank reconciliations ensure all Investment transactions are correctly accounted for in the systems.
4. Ensures that all income from investments is received fully and in time. This includes; Dividends, coupons and Interests and carry out monthly accounts analysis for investments and incomes as required by the Finance reporting guidelines and ensure all deadlines are met.
5. Carry out investment asset and custody reconciliations to ensure they reconcile to the fund manager and the custodian.
6. Monitoring fund manager and custodian activity to ensure they are in line with strategy.
7. The job holder is also expected to ensure payment of fund manager invoices in line with set guidelines and agreements.
Regulatory Reporting and Compliance
1. Ensures that IRA reporting is done within the timeliness
2. Ensures efficient and effective handling of all internal and external customer
3. queries. Handling queries by both external and internal auditors intelligently as
4. assigned from time to time.
5. Ensure protection and availability of company and departmental data according to existing policy.
Knowledge, qualifications and experience:
1. A Business oriented degree from a recognized university.
2. Professional qualification or pursuing Professional Qualification in CPA, CFA and or CISA.
3. Team player with ability to establish understanding and create rapport with various internal and external customers.
4. Excellent computer knowledge and thorough understanding of application of the Microsoft Office suite.
5. Working knowledge in Online payment systems and in ERP systems and Investment Management Systems - Moneyware.
1. Absence of errors and or delays in Investment transaction processing.
2. Efficient cash and liquidity management.
3. Meeting of all key set deadlines within and without the department while displaying the ability to prioritize.
4. Excellent level of customer service to internal and external clients.
5. Compliance with our policies and Procedures Manuals.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.