Treasury Execution Specialist
Jobs at:Safaricom Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies on FX and Interest rate risk exposures to maximize/protect value. He/she will manage day to day liquidity, investment of surplus funds, and implementation of risk management strategies. They will assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash.
• Assesses foreign exchange risk and implements hedge strategies.
• develop commercial strategies on FX exposures to maximize/protect value.
• Develops and implements cash management operational strategies.
• Manages investment of excess funds.
• Oversees interest rate risk management.
• Assists in the development of bank relationships.
• Oversees daily management of cash and debt.
• Establishes fixed income investment positions.
• provide expertise on how best to manage financial market exposures
• University degree from a recognized university.
• Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, ACI, CFA)
• Treasury professional with 5 years’ experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance, financial advisory or in a brokerage/investment firm.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.