Treasury and Payments Finance Manager
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
13 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 27, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About The Role
Finance is seeking a Treasury and Payments Finance Manager who will manage the efficient use of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the objectives of One Acre Fund. You will also lead the team responsible for making payments across all countries of operation and ensure that there is enough cash to meet our obligations across all cash accounts. You will report to the CFO and advise program teams on cash and payments related initiatives that support their strategy. You will enhance the quality of support provided by your team to company partners and ultimately to the farmer.
• Manage cash. You will manage our daily cash needs across ten countries, banking relationships and liquidity. This will entail working with cross country teams and scheduling out known cash payments to develop short-term cash forecasts. You will monitor foreign currency changes and other cash related risks, propose then execute best fit responses.
• Maintain policies. You will own and review payments policies ensuring that they are implemented through tight operational practices and systems work.
• Business partnership. You will lead projects that support strategy execution for the program teams at pilot stage and proactively design scale fit payments/cash processes.
• Service debt and other treasury products. You will work with other finance teams to make optimal use of our assets, to support loan facilities and drawdowns. You will procure treasury products required for operational activities at the best possible turnaround time.
• Lead team. You will manage a team of ~15 through three direct reports and work toward increasing efficiency, customer centricity, and operational autonomy
Career Growth and Development
• We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• 8+ years of work experience in a treasury or cash management or finance operations role
• Five years of experience in a managing teams including carefully planning for dependencies
• Long-term association in delivering high standard quality of service
• Familiarity with Electronic Banking & Trading Platforms and Treasury Management Systems
• Result oriented and service minded approach
• Project management skills and solid experience working with Excel (can perform complex functions)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to One Acre Fund on oneacrefund.org to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.