University Vacation Program, Global Subsidiaries Group EMEA, 2023
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 20 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You're the brains behind our work.
• You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth.
• Our Internship programme is a 8-week university vacation internship programme commencing in May for undergraduate university students. The programme offers in-office work experience in Global Subsidiaries Group in Kenya.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
• Whether you’ve got prior financial industry experience or not, this internship provides an opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest financial services organisations. If your internship is successful, you could be considered for one of Citi’s full-time graduate or analyst programmes.
Your time here will look something like this.
• Hands on work experience as a member of the team you are selected for
• Get a solid understanding of the broad range of financial services and products Citi provides
• Learn to build financial models and develop corporate finance solutions for our clients - we strive to create the best outcomes for our clients with financial ingenuity that simple, creative and responsible solutions
• Conduct research and analyze industry trends to support our bespoke advice and superior value proposition
• Participate in client development - Citi aims to be the best banking partner for our clients by delivering differentiated client experiences
We want to hear from you if.
• We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
• A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical
• We value diverse thinking and encourage students from all degree disciplines to consider our opportunities.
• Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering and Information Technology subjects are beneficial but not essential
You are due to be graduating by summer 2024
• On course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree
• You have an interest in business
• You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
• Applicants to attached their CV, Cover Letter and Updated Academic History
Who we think will be a great fit.
• Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. We’ll be looking for the following:
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial markets and banking industry
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape
• A strong desire to learn and success in team environments
• Commitment to personal growth and career development
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.