VP of Finance
Jobs at:Dial Afrika
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Drive the organization’s financial planning - development of financial business plans and forecasts.
• Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CCO / Investors and make actionable recommendations on strategy.
• Lead long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with the company's strategic plan.
• Development of short-term and long-term strategies for managing liquidity, with future funding rounds, debt facilities, new country launches and foreign exchange moves, among others as key inputs.
• Represent the company to financial partners; including financial institutions, investors, outside executives, auditors etc.
• Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives.
• Prepare ad hoc analysis needed for the CCO / Board / Investors.
• Optimization of company capital structure
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
• Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
• Manage due diligence and financial planning required to attract investments.
Skill & Experience
• BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance with an MSc / MBA.
• CPA certification / equivalent.
• 8 - 15 years proven experience as a Head / Director of Finance preferably in a start-up and mature company setting.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
• Experience with multi-currency accounting.
• Familiarity with foreign exchange risks and mitigants.
• International financial experience required.
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Ability to strategize and solve problems.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
Advantages / Must Have
• A positive and can-do attitude.
• Highly motivated, with a winning mentality.
• Exceptional interpersonal and listening abilities.
• Organized, structured and detail oriented.
• Ability to deliver high-end results in a short-time period.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.