Burmese, Chuukese, Tingrinya, Oromo / Amharic Languages Speaking Call Center Agents
Jobs at:Flexi Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008. It is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya offering a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. What makes us a unique Recruitment and Outsourcing Agency in Kenya, and the whole of Africa, is our systematic approach and listening to our clients’ recruitment and payroll needs. We've offered and will continue offering appropriate solutions to our clients. We only forward candidates within the client’s specification. As a Recruitment firm, integrity and value are key elements of our Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and HR Consultancy services. We deliver to our promise to our clients within a 3-day deadline. This is enhanced by our dedicated team of recruitment, screening, and management experts.
Our client, an international organization who is a leading provider of language interpretation services is seeking to recruit Burmese, Chuukese, Tingrinya, Oromo / Amharic languages speaking call center agents. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
• Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client platform such as requests for account support.
• Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
• Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
• Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
• Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Between 18-30 years.
• Must be living in Kenya.
• Must speak fluent English and One among the stated languages above.
• High school education mandatory. College education an advantage
• Must be currently unemployed or working as a casual
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
• High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant market/region
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the Language you are familiar with on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.