Director Weights and Measures
Jobs at:Kisii County Government
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read together with Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012; Section 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012; and regulation no. 167(1) of the Public Finance Management Regulations, 2015.
TRADE AND INDUSTRY
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/20/2020: DIRECTOR WEIGHTS AND MEASURES JG ‘R’ (1 POST) .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To oversee setting up testing equipment’s during inspection and recording test results during inspections and investigations; sampling prepackaged goods for quantitative analysis, preparation and submission of annual reports.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must a Kenyan citizen
• Relevant work experience five (5) years
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer science law, information communication technology, instrumentation, engineering (mechanical/electrical/electronic), micro processers or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines; physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer sciences law, information communication technology, instrumentation, engineering (mechanical/electrical/electronic), micro processers, business administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
• Advanced certificate of the institute of trade standards administration (Kenya)
• Be a member of the institute of trade/standards administration (Kenya)
• Certificate in Strategic Leadership and Development Programme from a recognized institution
• Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability. Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848-40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.