- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Alibhai Shariff started in 1923 with a shop on Bazaar Street and has built a reputation for stocking quality products and accessories from all over the world. Our mix of products and services are specially designed to help professionals, developers, facility managers and artisan’s put up buildings and maintain them efficiently - with quality advise, the best cialis materials and sometimes, even conserving important resources like water and energy. Our partnerships are carefully chosen to ensure that we continuously stay ahead with new products, new developments, technological advancements and innovations.>br/>Thekey purpose of the owner-operator is toprovide qualitycustomer service to all customersthrough optimal management. Theincumbent is responsiblefor managing the team of staff, finding and creating business associationsthat have positive potential, maintainingthe assets and consumable stock,focusing on turnover,ensuring the smooth operation of the business, maintaining a good relationshipwithcustomers and handling customer requirements effectively. .
• Seeking viable business associations and developmentAsset utilization and management.
• Effective Communication with stake holders.
• Carry out leadership within the outlets.
• Business awareness and development.
• Judgement and effective decision making.
• Focus on the effective management of accounts receivables.
• Overseeing outlets management
• Ensuring optimal functioning of businesses in accordance with the objectives of the company.
• Managing and training team of staff and franchise management and to ensure that all are informed on and conversant with all equipment and tools and all relevant processes
• Maintain good relations with related parties and stakeholders.
• Sending reports daily.
• Manage and promote business sales.
• Visit project managers and contractors on site and assist in supervision where necessary
• Seek potential business sites and proposing to management
• Conducting feasibility tests before proposing of potential site and business association
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in a management role.
• Master’s degree in Business Management or any other related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any other related field.
• Technical knowledge regarding the functionality and application of equipment and tools is an added advantage.
• Should have strong Leadership skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have good customer service skills.
• Should have a knowledge in marketing, human resource, quality control, accounting
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.