Jobs at:Elara Educational Consultancy Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 May 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Elara Educational Consultancy Limited is a private liability company incorporated in Kenya under the Companies Act (Cap. 486) to offer Educational Consultancy Services. The company's Board of Management invites applications from suitably qualified Teachers, on a Part Time basis. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct Homeschooling and Private Tutoring Services
• Create Resources for Online Learning
• Offer Online Classes through Lectures, Discussions and Demonstrations
• Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior and social development.
• Guide and Counsel Students
• Administer and Mark Assignments/Exams
• Give appropriate feedback and maintain records of students’ academic progress
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The preferred candidates should:
• Be forty (40) years of age and below;
• Have Bachelors of Education Degree
• Must be TSC compliant
• Have at least Two (2) years working experience in a similar position;
• Be a strong team player;
• Be self-driven;
• Have the ability to multitask;
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified persons should send their applications accompanied by detailed CV, scanned clear copies of relevant academic and professional certificates via Apply Now Button.
So as to reach him, NOT LATER than Friday 15TH May, 2020.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.