Jobs at:Pada Security
Deadline of this Job:
15 May 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Pada Security & Alarm Systems is the leading security and logistics provider in Kenya, securing the safety of a portfolio of over1.250 clients nationwide. With over 20 years experience we have the expertise to provide the optimum reliable security services to the highest international standards approved by the Protective Security Industry Association (P.S.I.A).
Remuneration: Retainer (for facilitation) & Very attractive commission-based structure.
We are looking for aggressive and trustworthy Marketing Executives to help us build up our business portfolio in all the 47 Kenyan counties.
Sales Executive responsibilities will include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products in your home county, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable market share growth. .
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
• Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on our products and services.
• Negotiate, close deals and handle complaints.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Servicing of acquired accounts (Customer service and customer experience).
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Understanding of a minimum of one county in Kenya (can market to your local home county).
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
• Proficiency in English.
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Fast learner and passion for sales.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
• Certificate or diploma in sales or marketing or any relevant field (optional).
• Computer literate (Optional)
• Enthusiastic, committed and experienced F4 dropouts are also invited to apply.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you are up to the task, send your detailed CV to: email@example.com
Indicating the following: County of interest (example……..KISUMU COUNTY) & Work status (employed or unemployed). Example……. UNEMPLOYED
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.