- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
19 June 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Centum is East Africa's leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments. Our Key objective is to consistently generate market beating returns by building extraordinary enterprises throughout Africa.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development, planning, implementation and execution of strategic marketing plans for Two Rivers Development Ltd (TRDL) and Two Rivers Lifestyle Centre (TRLC), in line with the overall business objectives.
The Marketing Manager will work alongside the MD for TRDL to position TRDL as the best investment opportunity for property developers, and commercial and residential occupiers in Nairobi, and East and Central Africa; as well as TRLC as the number one retail destination in Nairobi, and the wider Kenyan and East African market.
In addition, the Marketing Manager Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the business; and coordinate and manage the Two Rivers marketing team to successfully execute the objectives of increasing footfall, increasing spend, attracting new customers and retain existing ones. .
Marketing, communications and public relations
Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
• A comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations strategy that will position TRLC as a mixed use development and enhance Two Rivers Lifestyle Centre image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and,
• Developing strategies and tactics to position Two Rivers as the best mixed use and retail destination and office environment in Nairobi, Kenya and East Africa.
• All Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
• Ensure articulation of Two Rivers desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
• Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
• Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
• Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
• Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
• Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Manage day to day marketing activities of Two Rivers and the short, medium and long term marketing strategy for Two Rivers
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and campaigns
• Preparation, overseeing of the marketing budget
• Management and coordination of the marketing team
• Support the MD in the overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity of the company
• Monitor customer behaviour and conduct market research and report effectiveness of the marketing strategy and communication.
Core Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
• Demonstrate d skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, project management and personal sales skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills,
• Relationship-building skills in the retail and commercial property market
• Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
• Ability to collaborate with the executive team
• Exceptional attention to details combined with strong organizational skills, ability to multi task and strong follow up skills would be an asset
• Demonstration of experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to learn
• Confident and dynamic personality
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Up to date with the latest trends, and best practices in online, digital and print marketing and their measurements
Minimum Technical & Professional qualifications:
• A Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
• Qualified Chartered Marketer
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.