People & Culture (HR) Manager
Jobs at:World Vision Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
RE-ADVERTISEMENT: If you had already applied for this role, kindly do not re-apply
Purpose of the position:
To provide strategic, technical and administrative support, Business Partnering, supervision and guidance to the human resource function (People & Culture) by ensuring that HR operations & systems are effectively reviewed, implemented & monitored in line with WV International policies and standards. ** .
• Talent sourcing and workforce planning
• Management and capacity building of the P&C team
• Staff learning and capacity development
• Compliance & risk mitigation
• P&C policies, processes and reporting
• Employee Relations
• Management of the International Assignee processes
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
• Educational level: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or the equivalent
• Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human resources management preferably in a large International organization.
• Experience in capacity training and development
• Should demonstrate good knowledge in recruitment and international staffing processes.
• Strategic thinking and understanding of humanitarian operations is essential
• Must have a proven track record of integrity and honesty and the ability to apply HR principles in a fair and consistent manner.
• HR experience in a fragile context is an added advantage
• Proven conceptual & analytical skills.
• Knowledge in targeted Selection skills & ability to screen candidates without prejudice
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.