- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Senior Technical Account Management (Cardinal Commerce)
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
The Cardinal Commerce Global Customer Services team (GCS) team is tasked with supporting clients using the Visa Cardholder Authentication Service (VCAS) and other Cardinal Commerce products. As xxxx, Technical Account Management, you will be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of Cardinal’s Enterprise-level book of business with both Merchant and Issuer Customers. A successful TAM will display high levels of Business Acumen, relationship building and consultative-selling skills. They will possess the technical capacity to handle incoming inquiries and provide technical guidance to our top tier Customers. Show an understanding of Cardinal Product Strategy and Vision and have the ability to drive execution of strategy by working in tandem with Cardinal's Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams as well as with in-market Visa teams. Will act as Cardinal SME (tech sales, integration, support) for our customers. .
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• For assigned book of business (existing Enterprise Clients) act as Cardinal Technical SME
• For assigned accounts, create and maintain complete technical profile outlining how Customer has implemented Cardinal solutions (connection methods, flow diagrams, Customer environment, etc.)
• Function as a second level technical resource for best practice and Customer questions
• Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in timely fashion and with highest level of Customer Service
• Engage with Customer Support as a Customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
• Lead technical account expansion efforts (setting up new MIDs, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.)
• Assist assigned Customers with:
o Basic and advanced transaction research
o Questions regarding Cardinal's Solutions and the authentication landscape in general
o Technical issues and inquiries
• Assist Customer Success Team with
o Performance/Transaction Monitoring and trending
o QBR process
o Technical discussions/questions
• Engage with Solution Engineering & Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
• Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
• Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with Customer’s Project Managers, as required
• Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status
• Prepare and present any required reports to requestor and management as required
• Follow all established processes and procedures
• Travel required, 15-20% of time
Key Knowledge Domains
• Advanced knowledge of authentication and payment brand transaction flows
• Advanced knowledge in Cardinal technology and implementation methods
• Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
• Demonstrated Success in in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
• Competitive awareness and proficient in explaining Cardinal's product and service differentiators
• Superior customer focus and drive for results
• Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
• Strong financial acumen
• Drive results and successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
o In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an Associate’s degree with 10+ years of experience will be considered
• 5+ years of successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills.
• Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
• Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
• Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Developed information seeking skills and ability to communicate for results.
• Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
• Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
• Executive-level written and verbal communication, and customer interaction skills
• Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.