- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Sorting Plant Supervisor-Mechanical Engineer
Jobs at:Brites Management
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services.
Industry: Waste Management and Recycling
Salary: 50K-60K .
Duties and Skills
• Ability to supervise non-technical staff
• Plant supervisor will work on ensuring that sorting operations, storage procedure and machinery maintenance are adhered to at all times.
• Ability to follow given plant process structure
• Highly reliable and diligent
• Must also have good skills in maintenance planning to ensure that plant equipment are available all the time
• Good communications skills
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Bsc/Diploma in mechanical Engineering
• At least 3 years’ experience 2 of which must have been in a supervisory role
• Experience in people management, process management and basic machinery maintenance
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Use the emails below to apply: Sorting Plant Supervisor-Mechanical Engineer - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to the email below
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.