Branch Manager-Kitengela Branch
Jobs at:Rafiki Microfinance Bank
Deadline of this Job:
19 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement business development strategy to grow liabilities and assets at branch level
• Formulate and implement branch business plans, forecasts and budgets and ensure control and reviews.
• Support marketing initiatives and give feedback on products performance in the branch markets.
• Cross-sell and upsell new business partnerships to increase income streams to the branch and the bank in general
• Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Review and report any Money Laundering risks associated with business processes and existing customer base.
• Develop the branch business strategy in line with the corporate strategy.
• Implement the Bank’s business development strategy at branch level including growth in customer base, NFI, liabilities and assets to maximize profitability
• Oversee customer service delivery to maximize acquisition and retention.
• Monitor and manage Operation and Business Risks to maximize profitability and reduce exposures.
• Maintain security of staff and assets at the branch.
• Provide leadership, direction and mentorship to the branch team.
• Build, develop and maintain a high performance culture.
• Identify knowledge gaps and recommend training and mentoring initiatives.
• Act as liaison between branch and other departments / units.
• Ensure implementation and compliance with policies and procedures
Key Performance Measures
• Profitability, customer numbers, disbursement, NFI, PAR, liability growth, cost of funds, cost management
• Timely and accurate submission of reports
• Staff productivity index
• Customer satisfaction index, customer feedback rating, account activity level
• Risk and audit rating
Key Competencies, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
• 7-8 years’ experience
• Interpersonal skills
• Organization and planning skill
• Business networking skills
Attention to details
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
• Analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the position applied for on the e-mail subject on or before 19th December 2022 at 5:00pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.