Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Manager
Jobs at:Skills Global
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Plan, execute and manage assigned risk-based audit engagements.
• Assist in the development of the organization’s risk mitigation strategy/plan
• Conduct policy attestations and assist in the development and updating of policies and procedures by enforcing documented standards.
• Discuss audit findings and recommendations with managers, and propose appropriate controls to mitigate risks.
• Ensure that external audits are effectively carried out and audit recommendations are implemented.
• Facilitate Ad-Hoc investigations and reviews as requested by the Audit Committee.
• Identify key areas of risk within the Sacco and maintain a comprehensive risk register.
• Conduct follow-up audits and monitor the timely implementation of management actions agreed upon in audit reports.
• Oversee the annual organization-wide risk assessment process to assess the likelihood and impact of identified risks.
• Conduct internal and external compliance audits to ensure adherence to relevant policy and regulatory frameworks.
• Prepare quarterly board papers for the board audit committee.
• Provide Management and the Board of Directors with periodic updates on the status of all department policies and procedures.
• Report to the Board of Directors on significant areas of non-compliance with policies or internal controls on a regular basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a member of ICPAK. CIA or CISA as well as IIA membership is added advantage.
• 5 years of experience in a financial institution,
• Effective auditing, analysing information, statistical analysis & reporting skills.
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.